Utility and energy companies are heavy users of contact center businesses. They face heavy competition and the problem of customer churn. In addition to sales, energy companies use contact center businesses to handle customer service, including day-to-day enquiries and crisis handling, such as power outages.
Electricity call center sales processes are in constant flux
In Europe, the energy market is fiercely competitive. It is also under constant change. There are new products being continuously developed, such as electricity sourced from guaranteed renewables. Consumers can typically choose an energy supplier plus an energy distributor. Since the EU energy industry became deregulated, regulations have changed frequently.
Overall, it is a confusing market for consumers, and those in the contact center business have to walk a tightrope. Inside sales and the energy companies’ own customer service centers, as well as outsourcers, must attract and retain customers, and deliver a high-quality, end-to-end customer experience.
Does your CRM integrate seamlessly with your dialer?
What CRM hacks can make you close more?
Unique tools for electricity call center sales
Energy telesales companies choose LeadDesk because of unique tools that help them increase their electricity call center sales. With LeadDesk contact center software they can:
- Synchronize outbound contact lists with existing customer data
- Validate customer numbers, meter numbers and contract specifics
- Provide sales agents with interactive call scripts
- Offer agents fast and intuitive product information in one unified interface
- Give access to contract systems in-window to enable subscription switching
- Increase winbacks with automations and triggers for contacting switching customers
- Enable advanced multi-site real-time monitoring for distributed, outsourced and cross-border teams
- Decrease cost per contact with efficient Interactive Voice Response and automated self-service
- Incorporate appointment booking tools for B2B sales campaigns
- Empower agents with help desk, troubleshooting and survey capabilities
- Engage customers at short notice with notification campaigns
- Provide the full range of outbound and inbound calls, emails, texts, web chat and web-based contact options
LeadDesk understands the demands of energy telesales
If you are in electricity call center sales, you need to handle outbound campaigns with regulatory restrictions and complex product offers and order processes. While the complexity of energy telesales keeps increasing, your response rates, conversion rates and customer satisfaction must keep increasing, too!
The business units and contact center businesses that deploy LeadDesk increase their efficiency, and profitability. Sales up. Costs down. That’s what we live for.