JOIN THE LEADDESK TEAM AS A
CLOUD DATABASE SPECIALIST
LeadDesk is a fast growing and successful company headquartered in Finland. LeadDesk develops industry-leading software for call centers and sales organizations. LeadDesk software is used by 5,000 professionals in more than 10 countries daily. Since the company was established in 2010, LeadDesk has roughly doubled its revenue every year. In 2014, LeadDesk’s revenue was about 4.8 million EUR. Currently, the company has offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands, employing over 70 people. LeadDesk is a Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2013 winning company (1746 % growth in 3 years).
We are growing fast and need more great people to join our winning team. We are now hiring
CLOUD DATABASE SPECIALIST
to strengthen our Production & Operations -team, based in Helsinki. Our passion is to offer the best cloud contact center software solution to our customers. We want you to take care of our database and thus make it possible.
Pro&Ops team currently consists of three Cloud Specialists (Jere, Joonas and Petri) and Head of Production (Jari). Hopefully we get our Cloud Database Specialist (You) soon to enlighten our workday and to tame our database. Our cloud contact center platform is very business-critical to our customers, so it is our highest passion to ensure its functionality. We have over 10 000 happy users all over the world, and over 3 Million calls go through the system every week. This is why the database has to be in check and working. Your responsibilities are:
- Developing, designing and maintaining our database and optimizing the queries
- Occasionally restoring information or fixing erroneous data inputs
- Updating and refactoring the database
- Designing, optimizing and improving database schemas
- Database architecture
- Database integrations
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF?
We hope you have more than 4 years experience of administering databases in Linux environment along with recent MySQL experience. It would be huge plus if these technologies have also caught your interest in your recent work-related endeavors: MariaDB, Galera, MyISAM, InnoDB and MaxScale.
As a person we hope you are professional, agile in your movements and adapt easily to change. We are pretty fast-paced and agile as well and every day is different from another. It would also be great if you view an international working environment as a richness and enjoy having lunch and interacting with colleagues from different cultures.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An inspiring and fast-paced technical environment and colleagues full of positive thinking and can-do attitude
- A culture where we do things together to help our customers and ourselves succeed
- The chance to work with a leading SaaS telephony product and with professionals who are experts in their fields
- The opportunity to influence your own role, responsibilities and career path in a fast-growing international organization
- Innovative and modern office facilities in Helsinki
- Opportunity to choose your working tools e.g. laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona IT. This position is full-time and permanent directly with LeadDesk. Leave your CV and application along with salary request by the 10th of March 2017. For further information, please contact Barona IT´s recruitment consultant Joonatan Hongell (050 505 1400 / firstname.lastname@example.org). Apply now! We start reading the applications as soon as we get them.