JOIN THE LEADDESK TEAM AS A
LeadDesk is a fast growing and successful company headquartered in Finland. LeadDesk develops industry-leading software for call centers and sales organizations. LeadDesk software is used by 5,000 professionals in more than 10 countries daily. Since the company was established in 2010, LeadDesk has roughly doubled its revenue every year. In 2014, LeadDesk’s revenue was about 4.8 million EUR. Currently, the company has offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands, employing over 70 people. LeadDesk is a Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2013 winning company (1746 % growth in 3 years).
We are growing fast and need more great people to join our winning team. We are now hiring
to strengthen our Production & Operations -team, based in Helsinki. Our passion is to offer the best cloud contact center software solution to our customers. We want you to take care of our production environment and thus make it possible.
Pro&Ops team currently consists of three Cloud Specialists (Jere, Joonas and Petri) and Head of Production (Jari). Hopefully we get our fourth Cloud Specialist (You) onboard soon to enlighten our workday. Our modern cloud contact center platform is very business-critical to our customers, so it is our highest passion to ensure its functionality. We have over 10 000 happy users all over the world, and over 3 Million calls go through the system every week. Your responsibilities are:
- Maintaining and developing our production environment
- Solving the problems related to our production environment
- Working together with product development team and front-line support
- DevOps and automation
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF?
We hope you have more than 3 years experience of similar roles maintaining Linux environments. You are familiar with LAMP –stack, so you know your way with Web Servers, MySQL and PHP, Perl or Python. You don´t have to be coder, but you can do basic scripting and development to automate things. Maintaining databases is also something you have knowledge of. We hope you have knowledge and interest in DevOps and automation; currently we use Git, Ansible, Check MK and various homegrown tools. It´s a huge plus if you have experience from cloud services´ load shifting or transferring data across data centers. We also appreciate VoIP experience, especially working with Asterisk.
As a person we hope you are professional, agile in your movements and adapt easily to change. We are pretty fast-paced and agile as well and every day is different from another. It would also be great if you view an international working environment as a richness and enjoy having a lunch and interacting with colleagues from different cultures.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An inspiring and fast-paced sales/technical environment and colleagues full of positive thinking and can-do attitude
- A culture where we do things together to help our customers and ourselves succeed
- The chance to work with a leading SaaS telephony product and with professionals who are experts in their fields
- The opportunity to influence your own role, responsibilities and career path in a fast-growing international organization
- Innovative and modern office facilities in the center of Helsinki
- Opportunity to choose your working tools e.g. laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona IT. This position is full-time and permanent directly with LeadDesk. Leave your CV and application along with salary request by the 10th of March 2017. For further information, please contact Barona IT´s recruitment consultant Jesse Heinonen (+358 50 4418 566 / email@example.com). Apply now! We start reading the applications as soon as we get them