Manage your CPL (cost-per-lead) more effectively and use your agents more efficiently by giving the right campaigns to them. Treat your agents in a fair and equal way based on their performance. When an agent sells well, assign them to a better campaign. With the CPO LeadApp these upgrades happen automatically. It also works the other way around, when an agent performs poorly, the next assigned campaign will be a less qualified one. Nobody likes downgrades so this will motivate your agents to close more deals.
With CPO, you can:
– Keep the friendly and fair competition between agents going
– Use the best agents for the more qualified/more expensive campaigns
– Save costs by using your assets more effectively
There are 2 views: Admin view which is used to set up CPL (cost-per-lead) rule, Agent view which used by agent to follow his (her) own performance.
– In Admin view: the admin can chose which current vs. destination campaigns are, decide CPO rules, Min calls and tracking period (minutes)
– In Agent view: this is agent mini report displaying (1) agent’s current CPO based on last hour and this day (2) Number of processed leads in each campaign
The rule will be updated every 15 min. It will check if there are any agents in current campaign, whose current CPO is bigger/ smaller than set CPO, and check if agent has made at least minimum number of calls during last tracking period, then it will move the agent from current campaign to destination campaign.