Keep it interesting and challenging for your agents by automatically switching them to different campaigns based on their performance. The LeadApp Pullrate helps to motivate your agents to perform better. It helps low-performing agents by moving them to a different campaign on a day-to-day basis. After each day, the tool will reset the accesses for agents to continue to work on the next day so the chances are the same for everyone in the beginning of a new day.
With Pullrate, you can:
– create a healthy competitive environment by giving the same chances to everyone
– motivate your agents to perform well
– increase your sales by perfectly matching the campaigns to agent’s skills
This tool is used by users with Admin rights. It’s normally activated in tab General settings > Customer site. There are 4 different tabs in this view:
– Tab “Campaigns pullrates”: is used to set up pullrate rule for each campaign (basically pullrate = deals/ finalized calls)
– Tab “Agents campaigns”: is used to manage campaign access rights for each agent.
– Tab “Reset time”: is to define which the reset time of the pullrate tool is. e.g. if reset time = 01:00:00, then any agent got revoked from campaign A today will have access to campaign A again after 01:00:00.
– Tab “Events”: lists descriptions of agents performance activity, e.g. how many calls made by 1 campaign, etc.